The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

What could have been done otherwise?

Loved the music, loved the lyrics, loved the simple and cute drawing style. Loved it. Sorry, nothing bad to say. A definite add to my favorites!

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

*****!!!

Damn. I had not been in NewGrounds for probably months and now when I came back, this was the first thing I watched. It was amazing. I remembered that this was just the reason I went to NewGrounds at the first place.
+Not a Krinkels' Madness clone
+Music worked well with the animation
+The crucifiction part was just fucking spectacular...
-Nothing negative to say, sorry.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Beautiful...

...This is a piece of art. Just open your mind and you'll love this. Nice unique style. And I think I know this song... Naurava kulkuri??? I believe it is :P.

Catoblepas responds:

Bingo! I just mechanized the song and fucked with the pitch. Sounds a lot better now.

Aliens Must Die Aliens Must Die

Ok, but nothing special.

+The controls worked fine
+Upgrade feature
-Music
-The female voice pretty much sucked and was pointless
-The graphics were messy, it was hard to see the small rocks etc.
-Sometimes enemies spawn right where you are and you lose about half of your life instantly!
But overall, it was playable and even a bit entertaining.

Light Cut Light Cut

Oh shit!

That was gross! I almost puked on the floor! You must a sadist to play this game!

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

It was..

Very addictive and fun. The idea itself is clever although not completely original (some old game had the same idea of filling most of the screen and watching out for "evil" balls). But yeah, very fun.

Techno - To The Max Techno - To The Max

Nice.

This song has some cool parts in it. The main melody is just simple and fun, although not very original sounding to me.

But I liked the more distorted sound that was in somewhere in the middle of the song and the guitar part in the end sounded really cool when mixed with all these ingredients! You could make a wicked song with those elements.

The structure of the song was OK but the ending was too sudden. Because of an mp3 converter? If so, i suggest you to download WinLAME, it's a free and good mp3 converter.

The sounds were pretty cool. But in the end, some higher sounds were too noisy.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks for your review, really need these as i would like to make my techno a lot better! the end was too sudden i just added a siren to end it i didnt know how i should end it i ran out of inspiration i guess and finished it quick, and i could of just kept going and going =)

_/Reavea\_ (demo 2) _/Reavea\_ (demo 2)

Not bad.

I somehow felt this song to be relaxing. It had quite a lot of electronic music elements that are widely used and so I cannot compliment the originality of this song. Also, most of the synth sounds were too familiar to my taste.

The melodies aren't highly catchy or interesting. They just are simple melodic sections coming after another without getting any real recognition.

When I look past these "issues", I must admit that the sounds are beautiful. Either intented or not, they seem relaxing and they're nicely balanced IMO.

Nothing really new in this song, but I could listen to it again without trying to kill myself, so this mustn't be too bad.

You seem to also have this professional-like grip or sound in your music, and that may be hard to achieve, so points for that, too.

ShootingStar responds:

Cool, thanks a bunch!!!
I'll look into this for the final version...!

ShootingStar