Aliens Must Die Aliens Must Die

Ok, but nothing special.

+The controls worked fine
+Upgrade feature
-Music
-The female voice pretty much sucked and was pointless
-The graphics were messy, it was hard to see the small rocks etc.
-Sometimes enemies spawn right where you are and you lose about half of your life instantly!
But overall, it was playable and even a bit entertaining.

Light Cut Light Cut

Oh shit!

That was gross! I almost puked on the floor! You must a sadist to play this game!

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

It was..

Very addictive and fun. The idea itself is clever although not completely original (some old game had the same idea of filling most of the screen and watching out for "evil" balls). But yeah, very fun.

Rockin To Fame Rockin To Fame

...Why the...

No instructions. Only one (quite boring) song. The graphics were dull. The moving arrows were simply too small, I nearly couldn't see difference in them although my vision is perfect. This could be a raw version of a decent game. Sorry, but I don't have much positive things to say about this. So, why the FUCK is this on the front page?!

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Very nice

... But I think that the animation and graphics could/should have been better. Nice idea and good points!

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Hard

But the difficulty is caused by the controls. They were 'tired' and late and in a driving game like this, it's makes the game crippled, not realistic. But the graphics were fine even though people looked like cuboys :P But still, not very unique.

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

underdog of the week?

How can this be the underdog of the week? I think this was very cool. The dragon moved softly and was very hypnotic. Only when the dragon was still, it was shaking annoyingly. But yeah, try to make a real game out of this.

Foofa's Fire In The Hole Foofa's Fire In The Hole

umm... naah... why?

...I don't know why this game is on the front page. It's simply boring. The graphics were actually lifeless and shooting and moving around just sucks. sorry man, but it got boring from the very first kill.

Autopsy Autopsy

Heheh..

I was so concentrated and then.... :P Great work!

Monkey Kart Monkey Kart

Good..

..The graphics were fun and so were the controls. But I got bored rather quickly. This reminded me of Mario Kart. The weapons and the music were very similiar (which was actually good) . It is just missing something...